bubbadoo enjoying life

Yet another attempt at making it easier to to get photos out there, but minimizing the amount of time it takes to do it. We may go back to that filmloop thing, but for while we're here in London I believe it's worth giving this a try. We'll try and keep up with posting pictures on it and it's up to you guys to check in on occassion. love to everybody, a, j & oliver

Friday, July 13, 2007

Fun with Daddy!

Daddy has been teaching me to drive the golf cart!

Watching the July 4th parade at the Four Corners.



Doing cartwheels with Daddy - so much fun!!






WHOA!!! Let's do it again!!!




Walking along the rocky shore in front of the fishing club.


Daddy knows where all my tickle spots are.


Stop it Daddy...I love it!!!


Concentrating on watching Daddy and Papa fly kites.


There's my kite!!


I can fly a kite!!





Let's go swimming and jump in the waves!!


I love my Daddy!!!